For the last few months we have been working very hard on a new roll-out of what we call “Interactive CIMs.” If this is the first time you’ve heard about our CIM writing service, please click here.
What is an Interactive CIM and why should you use it?
An Interactive CIM is exactly like your normal CIM built in Microsoft Word but a little different. Instead of a .word file, your CIM lives on a unique URL online. As an example if we wrote a CIM called Project Interactive CIM, it would be found at InteractiveCIM.captarget.com (Try clicking the URL to see a sample Interactive CIM).
Here are the advantages to using an Interactive CIM:
– One click changes, we’ve all experienced sending out a CIM and resending when updates have been made
– Password secure (the Interactive CIM Sample password is: captarget)
– User-friendly and easy to edit / design
– Each CIM lives in a unique URL
– Higher readership conversion (export to PDF, mobile site, computer)
– Embed videos, slideshows, audio links and clickable links throughout your CIM
We are always looking for ways to improve back office M&A processes. Interactive CIMs are one step towards simplifying the clunky, traditional process of building CIMs. Contact us to learn more and receive special pricing for early adopters.